Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

My New Favorite Lingerie Store...

I just had to share this because I think it's hilarious!




This ensemble is called "Lickety Split" ha haha! The panties are split-crotch panties. I love this name... it's just so appropriate! This online lingerie shop called LoveFifi has a lot of interesting pieces. I'm ordering a few things now, and am having a lot of fun doing it. I like that they have a sense of humor, and their pricing is decent. Looks like a lot of people who ordered things got them quickly, which is a bonus. Online lingerie shops are notorious for making you wait FOREVER for your orders to ship. I don't know why this is.


My other favorite shop is Trashy Lingerie. It's more expensive, but they have the best costumes. The quality ranges from cheap to very well made. The pricing reflects the product. I've gotten a few things from here, as well.


I'll admit this: I'm a lingerie addict. I have more lingerie than clothes. Is there group therapy for this affliction? I spend a LOT of money on things that most people will never even see me in. I have things that even my boyfriend has never seen me in. I have a problem.


Anyone else have this problem? Maybe we should start our own little group therapy... it'll include a lingerie fashion show and swap. ;-)

No comments: