Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

What I Did Today...

So, I don't know if I mentioned this yet, but I love to show myself to others. I'm very naughty that way. I get a thrill by revealing myself... it's as much a thrill to me as going on a roller coaster. 


I especially enjoy revealing myself to women, and wondering if they were turned on by me. When I say reveal myself, I mean by way of the PhotoSwap app on the iPhone. It's a fun way to see inside of other people's lives, often under their clothes, ha ha, and to show them a little of yourself, also.


The most exciting thing is to get a good "dialogue" going with one person... swapping sexy photos for a while. Each revelation more exciting than the last... more daring. More graphic.


I would never share any of those photos I've received online, as they are private pictures, sent to me only. The photos that I share of myself with others, I'd hope would stay in their possession, also. I have discovered, however, that someone posted a series of photos of me. I wasn't happy that I'd been betrayed in that manner. Truly very disrespectful.


I may want to be seen, but I don't want to be advertised, if you know what I mean? The excitement for me is partly that it's a private, naughty exchange. Glimpses under the skirt, or a peek down the blouse. That's exciting. I've learned a few lessons from that discovery.


What gets you off? What excites you? If you're out there reading this... share with me. I want to know.


Back to PhotoSwap... ;-)


p.s.
Tomorrow I'm reading you a little bedtime story... hope you're here for that.

No comments: