Pages

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Fantasies

When I think of my fantasies, I don't actually want them to come true. I think this is the difference between female and male fantasies. I could be wrong, but when I've spoken to guys about their fantasies, they're always pretty true-to-life situations, and when I asked them if they wanted them to be realized, the answer was always "Yes!"


My own fantasies are not things that I'd even want to bring to light. They're dark and furtive things that I want to keep in the dark recesses of my mind. A few girls that I've talked to about their fantasies have similar ones... things that if they actually happened in real life would be quite disturbing.


It's kind of interesting to me to note this difference. Is it only the people that I've spoken with? Or is this sort of typical with men that their fantasies are things that they actually want to happen, and with women, they're things that they only admit to themselves, to give themselves a thrill, but would not actually want to see happen in their lives?


What road do your fantasies live on? Would you want them to be realized? Would you want to be the star of a peep show? Strip in front of a crowd of people? What fantasies excite you? I've always enjoyed showing off my body, so either of these are hot options for me to consider. They aren't for everyone, of course. The human mind is so diverse from person to person... I find people infinitely fascinating! I hope you'll share some of your fantasies with me...

No comments: