Pages

Friday, August 5, 2011

Looking for a Connection

So, has anyone ever found a partner by advertising? When I was 22 or 23, I advertised in the back of a local paper in the "Seeking" section. I was looking for an interesting guy to go out with... basically looking for a boyfriend, as I was so busy going to school and working. I didn't have time to look for anyone, and a friend of mine that had done this met some cool people. So I gave it a shot.


Is meeting someone in a bar the only way?
I got a lot of letters from some real characters, but one turned out to be the best guy I could've met for myself at that time. He was incredibly sexual, open to new things, also introduced me to some new things... he was a sweetheart and so imaginative. I will always appreciate what he did for my self-esteem, too. 


Feeling antsy...


More recently, I've looked into using Craigslist to find a partner for my first time with a woman, and it hasn't amounted to anything. I'm thinking that it's not the best way to do this, but I don't have a lot of options really. If anyone knows of a better way, then I'd appreciate the advice.
  
Taking a chance
I know it's naive to expect it, but I'd like my first time with a woman to be magical. I'm a romantic, what can I say? But I'd also settle for completely debauched and horny, if they have to be exclusive from romance. Is it wrong to want it all?

No comments: